Please use the registration to the right to register for one of the team volunteer positions. Descriptions are provided below.
Parent Representative: The primary role of this non-voting board position is to serve as a single representative voice for their assigned team’s parents. This role includes:
- Strictly maintaining confidentiality for all information shared by parents regarding coaches, other players, or other PYH members. A confidentiality agreement will be signed at the beginning of each season. If confidentiality is not maintained, the role will be reassigned.
- Attending board meetings
- Being the single recipient of all parent feedback
- Bringing parent feedback and formal grievances to the Board of Directors
- Sharing information on behalf of the parents on team chats
Team Manager: The primary role of this volunteer position is held by a parent/caregiver is to support coaches with off-ice tasks such as:
- Collecting and tracking signed Code of Conducts, birth certificates, registration consent forms, and tournament fees.
- Ensuring time clock, scorekeeper, and penalty box attendant roles are filled during each game.
- Sharing information on behalf of the coaches on team chats.
- Assisting with and potentially leading team meetings
- Coordinating and making arrangements for away games or tournaments such as hotel block reservations or team lunches or dinners
Team Scheduler: Work with the Head Coach and other organizations coaches or schedulers to schedule games and other events. This position will also work with the PYH ice scheduler to verify times and available home ice.
Staff & Volunteer Registration
Register here if you are interested in helping off-ice this season.